On June 26, Illinois will enter Phase 4 of Restore Illinois
If you have specific questions or comments about how Phase 4 affects your business or employees, please feel free to get in touch with the Dept. of Commerce. For direct support, contact the Business Hotline Monday through Friday at 1-800-252-2923, or email at: [email protected].
The Dept. of Commerce has also produced a toolkit with posters in two sizes. Please see the the bottom of the Phase 4 guidelines page.
For responses to other common questions for employers, please see this collection of FAQ. The document includes answers to questions like:
- How can I safely implement curbside pick-up?
- Can I refuse business for someone who’s not wearing a mask/face covering?
- Should I take the temperatures of employees?
- What else can I do to protect my employees?
- Where can I get a list of financial resources for businesses?
Businesses in suburban Cook County should report all known or suspected COVID-19 cases in employees to the health department. Please call (708) 836-8699 or email [email protected] to report the information.
Additional COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
- Illinois Department of Human Rights FAQ for Businesses on Face Coverings
- Cook County Department of Public Health FAQ for Employers
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention General Business FAQ
- Illinois Department of Public Health Business and Organization Guidance
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity COVID-19 Resources
- Cook County Cook County Community Recovery Initiative
- Cook County Financial Relief Package