On Jan. 24, the first CDC-confirmed case was announced in a Chicago area resident with a history of travel to Wuhan, China. Read the press release, City of Chicago Announces First Local Patient with Travel-Related Case of 2019-Novel Coronavirus…read here.
Previous Press Releases
- Suburban Cook County Moves to Tier 1 Mitigations on January 23rd
- Public Health Department Asks Health Care Workers of Suburban Cook County to Complete Vaccination Survey
- Public Health Department Urges Safe New Year Celebrations
- Cook County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- CCDPH Issues COVID-19 Mitigation Order 2020-2 to Support Tier 3 Mitigation Enforcement