On Jan. 24, the first CDC-confirmed case was announced in a Chicago area resident with a history of travel to Wuhan, China. Read the press release, City of Chicago Announces First Local Patient with Travel-Related Case of 2019-Novel Coronavirus…read here.
Previous Press Releases
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO ALL RESIDENTS AGE 16 AND OLDER
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO REMAINING PHASE 1C ESSENTIAL WORKERS
- Cook County Department of Public Health Officials Gradually Ease Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- CCDPH IDENTIFIES 32 PRIORITY COMMUNITIES FOR VACCINATION EQUITY MEASURES – Municipalities chosen by CCVI factors
- Suburban Cook County To Expand to Phase1b+ on March 22, 2021