CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If you visit the CCDPH websites, CCDPH may collect some or all of the following information:
- The name of your domain; for example, “xyzcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account;
- An IP address (a number automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet);
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site;
- The pages you visit within CCDPH websites; and
- The links made to other websites through CCDPH websites.
This information is collected for statistical analysis using third-party or proprietary software programs to create summary statistics of web traffic. The statistics are used for the purpose of determining what information is of most and least interest to all visitors and identifying system performance or problem areas in order to better plan future site enhancements. This information is not collected for commercial marketing purposes. We currently collect no other personal information.
VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED INFORMATION
We do not collect personal information without your permission. Any information that you volunteer or that we send to you in response is transferred using industry standard encryption technologies. If, during your visit to this website, you voluntarily provide personally identifiable information, we will collect such information. Examples of personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, address, or phone number;
- An e-mail address if you are communicating to us through e-mail;
- Information you voluntarily submit to CCDPH for the purposes of completing or submitting a form online;
- Other information volunteered, such as vendor profile/contact information, survey information or content of e-mail.
However, you should be aware that when you give us your personal information for purposes of communicating with or requesting information from CCDPH, that communications becomes a part of the public record and may be subject to disclosure under applicable Illinois and Federal statute(s). As a general rule, we will not disclose any personally identifiable information collected online to entities outside of Cook County departments and agencies except where you have given us permission.
SALE OF DATA
E-mail addresses or any personally identifying information about individuals are not sold or rented to any governmental or commercial entities.