On Jan. 30, The second CDC-confirmed case was announced in the husband of the first case jointly by Chicago, Cook County and Illinois departments of public health. He was also the first case of human-to-human transmission in the U.S. Read the press release in English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
Previous Press Releases
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO ALL RESIDENTS AGE 16 AND OLDER
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO REMAINING PHASE 1C ESSENTIAL WORKERS
- Cook County Department of Public Health Officials Gradually Ease Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- CCDPH IDENTIFIES 32 PRIORITY COMMUNITIES FOR VACCINATION EQUITY MEASURES – Municipalities chosen by CCVI factors
- Suburban Cook County To Expand to Phase1b+ on March 22, 2021