A fourth case (IDPH lab positive test result) was announced on Mar. 2, 2020, by IDPH and CCDPH.The patient is a woman in her 70s and the spouse of the third case. She is in isolation at home and cooperating with health officials. Read the full press release here.
Previous Press Releases
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO ALL RESIDENTS AGE 16 AND OLDER
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO REMAINING PHASE 1C ESSENTIAL WORKERS
- Cook County Department of Public Health Officials Gradually Ease Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- CCDPH IDENTIFIES 32 PRIORITY COMMUNITIES FOR VACCINATION EQUITY MEASURES – Municipalities chosen by CCVI factors
- Suburban Cook County To Expand to Phase1b+ on March 22, 2021