CHICAGO – Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle, joined by the Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH), Cook County Department of Emergency Management and Regional Security (EMRS) and area first responders today announced the availability of respite… read more.
Previous Press Releases
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO REMAINING PHASE 1C ESSENTIAL WORKERS
- Cook County Department of Public Health Officials Gradually Ease Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- CCDPH IDENTIFIES 32 PRIORITY COMMUNITIES FOR VACCINATION EQUITY MEASURES – Municipalities chosen by CCVI factors
- Suburban Cook County To Expand to Phase1b+ on March 22, 2021
- Mitigation Order 2021-5 Further Eases Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County in Response to Decreased Cases