CHICAGO – Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle, joined by the Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH), Cook County Department of Emergency Management and Regional Security (EMRS) and area first responders today announced the availability of respite… read more.
Previous Press Releases
- Public Health Department Asks Health Care Workers of Suburban Cook County to Complete Vaccination Survey
- Public Health Department Urges Safe New Year Celebrations
- Cook County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- CCDPH Issues COVID-19 Mitigation Order 2020-2 to Support Tier 3 Mitigation Enforcement
- Health Department Launches Law-Enforcement Driven Deflection and Naloxone Distribution Initiative to Fight Opioid Overdose