OAK FOREST – Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle and the Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) today issued guidance for bars, fitness clubs, personal care businesses and other gathering places to respond to a new surge in COVID-19 cases, particularly among young adults. View the Press Release or visit the COVID-19 Mitigation Guidance page.
Previous Press Releases
- Public Health Department Asks Health Care Workers of Suburban Cook County to Complete Vaccination Survey
- Public Health Department Urges Safe New Year Celebrations
- Cook County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- CCDPH Issues COVID-19 Mitigation Order 2020-2 to Support Tier 3 Mitigation Enforcement
- Health Department Launches Law-Enforcement Driven Deflection and Naloxone Distribution Initiative to Fight Opioid Overdose