COOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Government and Cook County Department of Public Health launched the #MASKUP Cook County campaign today to encourage young adults ages 20 to 29 to make a difference in the fight against COVID-19 in suburban Cook County. View the press release to learn more and visit the MaskUp Cook County campaign website.
Previous Press Releases
- Cook County Department of Public Health Officials Announce Phase 5 Reopening Guidance in Suburban Cook County: All sectors to reopen at full capacity as COVID-19 metrics improve, vaccinations rise
- Amusement Park Tickets and Food Pantry Gift Basket Vouchers to be Offered at Harvey Priority Vaccination Site
- Cook County Opens Fourth Priority Vaccination Site at Thornton Township High School in Harvey
- CCDPH Officials Announce Bridge to Phase 5 Reopening Guidance in Suburban Cook County
- El Condado de Cook abre un sitio de Vacunación de Prioridad en la Escuela Secundaria West Leyden para lograr una vacunación equitativa