COOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Government and Cook County Department of Public Health launched the #MASKUP Cook County campaign today to encourage young adults ages 20 to 29 to make a difference in the fight against COVID-19 in suburban Cook County. View the press release to learn more and visit the MaskUp Cook County campaign website.
Previous Press Releases
- Cook County Requests Proposals from Suburban Community-Based Organizations
- #MASKUP Cook County Social Media Campaign Targets ‘20-Somethings’
- Suburban Cook County COVID-19 risk level designation changed from blue to orange
- Recommendations to address increases in suburban Cook COVID-19 cases
- Take basic precautions to prevent West Nile virus while enjoying the summer weather