COOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Government and Cook County Department of Public Health launched the #MASKUP Cook County campaign today to encourage young adults ages 20 to 29 to make a difference in the fight against COVID-19 in suburban Cook County. View the press release to learn more and visit the MaskUp Cook County campaign website.
Previous Press Releases
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO REMAINING PHASE 1C ESSENTIAL WORKERS
- Cook County Department of Public Health Officials Gradually Ease Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- CCDPH IDENTIFIES 32 PRIORITY COMMUNITIES FOR VACCINATION EQUITY MEASURES – Municipalities chosen by CCVI factors
- Suburban Cook County To Expand to Phase1b+ on March 22, 2021
- Mitigation Order 2021-5 Further Eases Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County in Response to Decreased Cases