COOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Government and Cook County Department of Public Health launched the #MASKUP Cook County campaign today to encourage young adults ages 20 to 29 to make a difference in the fight against COVID-19 in suburban Cook County. View the press release to learn more and visit the MaskUp Cook County campaign website.
Previous Press Releases
- Public Health Department Asks Health Care Workers of Suburban Cook County to Complete Vaccination Survey
- Public Health Department Urges Safe New Year Celebrations
- Cook County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- CCDPH Issues COVID-19 Mitigation Order 2020-2 to Support Tier 3 Mitigation Enforcement
- Health Department Launches Law-Enforcement Driven Deflection and Naloxone Distribution Initiative to Fight Opioid Overdose