COOK COUNTY, IL – As part of its contact tracing initiative, Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH), together with the Hektoen Institute of Medicine, released a Request for Proposals (RFP) for community-based organizations (CBOs) serving in suburban Cook County areas most affected by COVID-19. As much as $5.4M in funds will be awarded… Read More.
Previous Press Releases
- Suburban Cook County Moves to Tier 1 Mitigations on January 23rd
- Public Health Department Asks Health Care Workers of Suburban Cook County to Complete Vaccination Survey
- Public Health Department Urges Safe New Year Celebrations
- Cook County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- CCDPH Issues COVID-19 Mitigation Order 2020-2 to Support Tier 3 Mitigation Enforcement