COOK COUNTY, IL – As part of its contact tracing initiative, Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH), together with the Hektoen Institute of Medicine, released a Request for Proposals (RFP) for community-based organizations (CBOs) serving in suburban Cook County areas most affected by COVID-19. As much as $5.4M in funds will be awarded… Read More.
Previous Press Releases
- Cook County Requests Proposals from Suburban Community-Based Organizations
- #MASKUP Cook County Social Media Campaign Targets ‘20-Somethings’
- Suburban Cook County COVID-19 risk level designation changed from blue to orange
- Recommendations to address increases in suburban Cook COVID-19 cases
- Take basic precautions to prevent West Nile virus while enjoying the summer weather