COOK COUNTY, IL – As part of its contact tracing initiative, Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH), together with the Hektoen Institute of Medicine, released a Request for Proposals (RFP) for community-based organizations (CBOs) serving in suburban Cook County areas most affected by COVID-19. As much as $5.4M in funds will be awarded… Read More.
Previous Press Releases
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO ALL RESIDENTS AGE 16 AND OLDER
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO REMAINING PHASE 1C ESSENTIAL WORKERS
- Cook County Department of Public Health Officials Gradually Ease Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- CCDPH IDENTIFIES 32 PRIORITY COMMUNITIES FOR VACCINATION EQUITY MEASURES – Municipalities chosen by CCVI factors
- Suburban Cook County To Expand to Phase1b+ on March 22, 2021