FOREST PARK- Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle and the Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) today confirmed new mitigation measures issued by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) for public areas… Read the press release or visit the Additional Mitigation Guidance page.
Previous Press Releases
- Cook County Issues Stay-At-Home Advisory for Suburban Cook County Residents
- CCDPH Issues Order To Support Tier I Mitigation Enforcement
- State to Implement Additional Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- Partners Come Together During COVID-19 to Advance a More Equitable Food System
- CCDPH Hosts First Virtual Youth Risk Behavioral Survey (YRBS) in the Nation