FOREST PARK, IL—The holiday season is here, and celebrations will be different, especially for those who decide to stay home and host virtual gatherings with family and friends to slow the spread of COVID-19. In addition to washing your hands often, watching your distance and wearing a mask, Cook County Department of Public Health reminds you to follow food safety tips when cooking, baking and sharing holiday favorites… Read more.
Previous Press Releases
- Public Health Department Asks Health Care Workers of Suburban Cook County to Complete Vaccination Survey
- Public Health Department Urges Safe New Year Celebrations
- Cook County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- CCDPH Issues COVID-19 Mitigation Order 2020-2 to Support Tier 3 Mitigation Enforcement
- Health Department Launches Law-Enforcement Driven Deflection and Naloxone Distribution Initiative to Fight Opioid Overdose