Forest Park, IL—Today, Governor Pritzker announced that Region 10, which includes suburban Cook County, will be moving into Phase 4 mitigations beginning Tuesday, February 2, 2021. Learn more.
Previous Press Releases
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO REMAINING PHASE 1C ESSENTIAL WORKERS
- Cook County Department of Public Health Officials Gradually Ease Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- CCDPH IDENTIFIES 32 PRIORITY COMMUNITIES FOR VACCINATION EQUITY MEASURES – Municipalities chosen by CCVI factors
- Suburban Cook County To Expand to Phase1b+ on March 22, 2021
- Mitigation Order 2021-5 Further Eases Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County in Response to Decreased Cases