FOREST PARK, IL – Due to increased rates of COVID-19 transmission, and to prevent having to implement more restrictive mitigation measures, Cook County Department of Public Health officials are advising all suburban Cook County residents and visitors to follow the below guidance to curb the increased spread of COVID-19 in Illinois Region 10. Over 99,000 people in suburban Cook County have been diagnosed with COVID-19, and positivity rates are over 15%. Read the full press release.
Previous Press Releases
- Cook County Issues Stay-At-Home Advisory for Suburban Cook County Residents
- CCDPH Issues Order To Support Tier I Mitigation Enforcement
- State to Implement Additional Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- Partners Come Together During COVID-19 to Advance a More Equitable Food System
- CCDPH Hosts First Virtual Youth Risk Behavioral Survey (YRBS) in the Nation