Select Page

Water Well Concern
Complaint Form

The Cook County Department of Public Health responds to complaints within various areas of suburban Cook County and the unincorporated areas of Cook County (excluding Chicago, Oak Park, Stickney Township, Evanston and Skokie). Please fill out the form below and our staff will contact you.

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • By clicking submit you agree that CCDPH may disclose the information contain in this form to other entities that may be able to assist you or to other authorities that may have jurisdiction over this issue.

Updated August 10, 2020, 2:48 PM