We are working with schools to keep children and school staff healthy and to limit the spread of COVID-19
As a reminder, our jurisdiction does not include the cities of Chicago, Evanston, Oak Park, Skokie, or Stickney Township.
Cook County COVID Metric
COVID Vaccine Information
Reporting and Return to School Letters
- CCDPH Clarification of Adaptive Pause Guidance for Schools, K-12
- CCDPH Travel Guidance
- CDC Guidance and Materials for Schools and Childcare Facilities
- CDC Guidance for Colleges and Universities
- DPH Adaptive Pause and Metrics
- DPH Childcare Guidance
- DPH Exclusion Guidance (Decision Tree for Symptomatic Individuals)
- DPH Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Schools
- DPH Releasing COVID-19 Cases from Isolation and Quarantine
- IBHE COVID resources
- ISBE Guidance Webpage
- Restore Illinois Plan
School Webinar Series
In partnership with Cook County Intermediate Service Centers, CCDPH is hosted a series of informational webinars to help schools prepare for the school year and address questions and concerns from school personnel.
To register click here.