Boost Up Cook County
It’s not to late to late to get your
Boost Up Today!
Boost Up Cook County
- If you: are 65+, have received your primary COVID-19 series, and it’s been more than 4 months since your last COVID-19 vaccine, you are now eligible for an additional booster dose.
- If you are: immunocompromised, received your primary COVID-19 series, and it’s been more than 2 months since your last COVID-19 vaccine, you are now eligible for an additional booster dose.
Get vaccinated and boosted
Vaccination continues to be our best weapon against COVID and flu.
Boost Up to strengthen your body’s immune response against severe symptoms or complications that could lead to missed work or school, lost income or benefit time, hospitalization or death.
Vaccines and boosters are safe, effective, and have undergone—and will continue to undergo—the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. You cannot get COVID or flu from the vaccines.
Where to find COVID vaccines and boosters and flu vaccines
Give yourself a boost
It’s not to late to late to get your COVID-19 vaccine. Find free COVID vaccines and boosters near you.
Give your loved ones a boost
Like spending quality time together, show them love when you help them get their annual flu vaccines.
Give germs the boot
Get a free ride to your vaccination appointment
Get a free ride to your vaccination. CCDPH is partnering with Kaizen Health to offer FREE rides to and from your COVID vaccinations. Kaizen can provide vehicles to accommodate most residents, including those in wheelchairs or those who require child seats at no cost. Schedule rides by calling 833-308-1988.
Get vaccinated or boosted at home
The Cook County Department of Public Health is providing in-home COVID-19 and influenza vaccinations for all suburban Cook County residents who are eligible for a dose.
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Live in CCDPH’s jurisdiction of suburban Cook County (excluding Evanston, Oak Park, Skokie and Stickney Township which have their own health departments), AND:
- Be eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine
To sign up for in-home vaccination:
Request a mobile vaccination clinic at your organization
Cook County Department of Public Health can provide COVID-19 vaccinations, materials and speakers at events hosted by organizations:
- Based in suburban Cook County (excluding Chicago, Evanston, Skokie, Oak Park, or Stickney Township)
- That employ or serve individuals with limited resources or access to care within suburban Cook County (excluding Evanston, Skokie, Oak Park, or Stickney Township)
- Have staff available to manage and/or host the event
- Expecting 10 or more attendees
For more information, click here.
Links to additional vaccination information and resources
Communications Materials & Social Media Toolkit
Download the full social media toolkit using the button below, or scroll down to download individual assets.
Updated September 20, 2023, 3:18 PM