Latest COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Vaccines Administered to Suburban Cook County Residents:
2nd doses administered:
Vaccines Administered to Suburban Cook County Residents age 65 and above:
Percentage of age 65+ population to receive at least one dose:
Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) serves 2.5 million residents and 127 municipalities in suburban Cook County, excluding Evanston, Oak Park, Skokie and Stickney Township, which have their own state-certified health departments.
CCDPH has been working around the clock with public health and emergency management counterparts at all levels of government to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic since the first COVID-19 case was identified over a year ago. This has included case investigations, contact tracing and monitoring; disease surveillance and control; and providing situational updates and guidance to the public, media and partners.
COVID-19 Vaccination PSA
Recently, Dr. Claudia Fegan, Chief Medical Officer of Cook County Health, was interviewed regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine. Watch below as Dr. Fegan discusses important information about the vaccine, vaccine development, side-affects and distribution of the vaccine in the PSA. Currently the PSA can be seen on CBS network, YouTube and on the Cook County Health Facebook page.
Learn more about vaccination efforts through the COVID-19 Community Vaccination Program.
Connect with us
- Cook County ShinyApp for the latest data
- To try to schedule appointments, visit vaccine.cookcountyil.gov or call 1-833-308-1988 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday to Friday
- For general information on COVID-19, call the CCDPH COVID-19 Hotline at 708-633-2599, Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Main phone number 708-836-8600
- Email [email protected]
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Text ALERTCOOK (one-word) to 888-777 for text alerts
- Resource requests: Visit Resource Requests page and/or download form here.
- Healthcare providers, hospitals, assisted living and long-term care facilities: To report an illness or death call 708-836-8600 and follow prompts 24/7