The Chicago Department of Public Health (CDPH), the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), and the Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) today reported encouraging progress in containing the local spread of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and reiterated that the risk of transmission within the general public in Illinois and nationwide remains low… read more.
Previous Press Releases
- Public Health Department Asks Health Care Workers of Suburban Cook County to Complete Vaccination Survey
- Public Health Department Urges Safe New Year Celebrations
- Cook County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- CCDPH Issues COVID-19 Mitigation Order 2020-2 to Support Tier 3 Mitigation Enforcement
- Health Department Launches Law-Enforcement Driven Deflection and Naloxone Distribution Initiative to Fight Opioid Overdose