A sixth case (presumptive positive) was announced by Chicago Department of Public Health on Mar. 6, 2020. View their press release, entitled Mayor Lightfoot, Governor Pritzker, Public Health And Chicago Public Schools Officials Announce New Presumptive Positive Case Of Coronavirus Disease 2019, here.
Previous Press Releases
- Public Health Department Asks Health Care Workers of Suburban Cook County to Complete Vaccination Survey
- Public Health Department Urges Safe New Year Celebrations
- Cook County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- CCDPH Issues COVID-19 Mitigation Order 2020-2 to Support Tier 3 Mitigation Enforcement
- Health Department Launches Law-Enforcement Driven Deflection and Naloxone Distribution Initiative to Fight Opioid Overdose