A sixth case (presumptive positive) was announced by Chicago Department of Public Health on Mar. 6, 2020. View their press release, entitled Mayor Lightfoot, Governor Pritzker, Public Health And Chicago Public Schools Officials Announce New Presumptive Positive Case Of Coronavirus Disease 2019, here.
Previous Press Releases
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO REMAINING PHASE 1C ESSENTIAL WORKERS
- Cook County Department of Public Health Officials Gradually Ease Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- CCDPH IDENTIFIES 32 PRIORITY COMMUNITIES FOR VACCINATION EQUITY MEASURES – Municipalities chosen by CCVI factors
- Suburban Cook County To Expand to Phase1b+ on March 22, 2021
- Mitigation Order 2021-5 Further Eases Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County in Response to Decreased Cases