OAK FOREST, IL – This morning, Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) in partnership with the Chicago Food Policy Action Council (CFPAC), is kicking off its fifth annual Food Summit, which will run today through Friday, Oct. 16th. Learn more.
Previous Press Releases
- Suburban Cook County Moves to Tier 1 Mitigations on January 23rd
- Public Health Department Asks Health Care Workers of Suburban Cook County to Complete Vaccination Survey
- Public Health Department Urges Safe New Year Celebrations
- Cook County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- CCDPH Issues COVID-19 Mitigation Order 2020-2 to Support Tier 3 Mitigation Enforcement