OAK FOREST, IL – This morning, Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) in partnership with the Chicago Food Policy Action Council (CFPAC), is kicking off its fifth annual Food Summit, which will run today through Friday, Oct. 16th. Learn more.
Previous Press Releases
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO ALL RESIDENTS AGE 16 AND OLDER
- SUBURBAN COOK COUNTY EXPANDS VACCINE ELIGIBILITY TO REMAINING PHASE 1C ESSENTIAL WORKERS
- Cook County Department of Public Health Officials Gradually Ease Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- CCDPH IDENTIFIES 32 PRIORITY COMMUNITIES FOR VACCINATION EQUITY MEASURES – Municipalities chosen by CCVI factors
- Suburban Cook County To Expand to Phase1b+ on March 22, 2021