OAK FOREST, IL – This morning, Cook County Department of Public Health (CCDPH) in partnership with the Chicago Food Policy Action Council (CFPAC), is kicking off its fifth annual Food Summit, which will run today through Friday, Oct. 16th. Learn more.
Previous Press Releases
- State to Implement Additional Mitigation Measures in Suburban Cook County
- Partners Come Together During COVID-19 to Advance a More Equitable Food System
- CCDPH Hosts First Virtual Youth Risk Behavioral Survey (YRBS) in the Nation
- $7.4 Million in Grants Will Help Chicago Region Respond to COVID-19, Prepare for Future Pandemics
- Cook County Requests Proposals from Suburban Community-Based Organizations