FOREST PARK, IL – Due to increased rates of COVID-19 transmission, and to prevent having to implement more restrictive mitigation measures, Cook County Department of Public Health officials are advising all suburban Cook County residents and visitors to follow the below guidance to curb the increased spread of COVID-19 in Illinois Region 10. Over 99,000 people in suburban Cook County have been diagnosed with COVID-19, and positivity rates are over 15%. Read the full press release.
Previous Press Releases
- Public Health Department Asks Health Care Workers of Suburban Cook County to Complete Vaccination Survey
- Public Health Department Urges Safe New Year Celebrations
- Cook County Announces COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Plan
- CCDPH Issues COVID-19 Mitigation Order 2020-2 to Support Tier 3 Mitigation Enforcement
- Health Department Launches Law-Enforcement Driven Deflection and Naloxone Distribution Initiative to Fight Opioid Overdose