Select Page


Do you have questions about how to apply for a job, permit, license or County Care? Perhaps you would like to file a complaint or report a food safety concern, disease outbreak, nuisance or dead bird. Or maybe you want to request medical or immunization records, information under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), or locate a phone number or clinic.

CCDPH 411 is here to help you access frequently requested information quickly and easily. Type in the search box or click on one of the boxes below.

Try searching for…

contact CCDPH staff

file a complaint

report food concern

apply for a job

Can’t find what you’re looking for? Continue exploring below…


Contact numbers and complaint forms…


Office locations and resources…


Food safety, COVID,
disease and nuisance report forms…


Request information, apply for careers…


Apply for jobs, permits and licensing…

Additional Help

Search the entire website by clicking here.

Communications Materials

Updated February 15, 2023, 1:40 PM