Cook County Department of Public Health will be highlighting Everyday Heroes of the COVID-19 response on our website and social media. We want to recognize people on the front lines who are helping each other during these extremely difficult times.
Everyday Heroes are people living, working, and volunteering in suburban Cook County. They could be staff and volunteers at community-based or faith-based organizations, or employees at essential businesses, like a clerk at a grocery store. They could also be first responders, healthcare, or public health workers living or working in suburban Cook County.
Meet Our Heroes:
- Fill out the web form below, or:
- Send an email with the subject “Everyday Heroes” in the subject line and provide:
- Your name: (required)
- Your email: (required)
- Your phone number: (optional)
- Your organization: (optional)
- Your Everyday Hero’s name:
- Describe in 2-3 sentences why you think this person is an Everyday Hero
Nominate an Everyday Hero by filling out the form below
Updated December 21, 2020, 6:10 PM